Module 4: My job interview
3. Most common questions
Why are you applying to this position?
What do you know about it?
What do you know about the company and why do you want to work with us?
Tell us about your family. Who do you live with?
What are your responsibilities in your household?
Briefly talk about your school path. Why did you choose the course you have taken?
Describe your previous job experience.
Why did you decide to change jobs?
- How do you evaluate
your school/formative/ professional performance?
- What was your
most fulfilling job? Why?
- Concerning your previous job experience, what
your biggest difficulty/ most
situation?What did you do to solve it?
- In terms of career,
which aspects , both positive and negative, do you highlight?
- How do you react when someone criticizes you?Give examples.
- If you could go back in time, what would you change in your life? What other choices would you
have done and why?
- What are your free time activities? State their importance
to your life.
- Why do you think you should
- What can the company
expect of you if hired?
- Why are you unemployed? What measures didi you take to change that situation?
- Are you able to work under pressure?
- What are your qualities and defects?
- Are you a team worker?
- Where do you want to be in three years time?
- What are your salary expectations?