Module 4: My job interview
1. Preparing for the interview
Get as much information as you can about the company (industry, size, type of products or services it provides, its organization and operation, type of qualifications, etc.);
- Reread your resumé and prepare to deepen some aspects (education, job experience and other life experience);
- Pay attention to the way you look. Clothes (shoes and accessories), hair, beard, nails must be carefully taken into consideration;
- Prepare the documents you consider suitable to present during the interview (school diplomas or certificates, internships, papers you delivered, recommendation letters, professional certifications);
- Check the date , time and place of the interview.Be there on time or a bit earlier. Getting late is a cause for being nervous;
- Prepare yourself for several types of interview. It may be individual or in a group, it may have one or more interviewers.It may be done in a video conference or live.
IMPORTANT: Prepare yourself for the questions that may be asked by the interviewer/s. Throughout the module you will find the most common questions as well as some challenging questions.